Dr. K. CHANDRA SHEKAR
∗ Ph.D (Mechanical Engineering) from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH), Hyderabad.
∗ M.Tech from National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal.
∗ B.Tech from Kakatiya Institute of Technology & Science, Warangal.
∗ Characterization of Composite Materials
∗ Machinability studies of various materials
∗ Weldability studies of various materials
∗   International journals : 38
∗   National / International Conferences: 26
∗   Monographs/Text Books/Book Chapters : 08
HONORS & AWARDS
1.    Received “Bharath Jyoti Award” from Dr. Bhishma Narain Singh, Former Governor of Tamilnadu & Assam, for outstanding performance and Remarkable role. Awarded by India International Friendship Society, New Delhi on 20th December 2017.
2.    Received “Research Excellence Award-2018” (for Paper publication in Springer) by Institute for Exploring Advances in Engineering, Karnataka.
3.    Received the “Best paper award” from Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chennai, Tamilnadu during the year 2017, for the technical paper on " Effect of 0.5 wt.% AMWCNTs Addition on the Fracture Behaviour of Epoxy and Epoxy-Carbon Fiber-Reinforced Composites ".
MEMBERSHIPS IN PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
1.    Life member in Fellow of Institute of Engineers (FIE)
2.    Life member in Indian society for Technical Education (ISTE)    3.    Founder Life member in Society of Failure Analysis (SFA)    4.    Member in Faculty advisor forum Southern section of SAEINDIA    5.    Life member in International Association of Engineers (IAENG)    6.    Senior member in Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors (IRED)